This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most progressive manufacturers in the Midwest in New Business Development (Outside Sales).
Staub Manufacturing Solutions has recently invested $3.5 million dollars in new equipment and a larger facility. We are set for dynamic growth and are looking for a high caliber “hunter” to join us in our sales efforts.
- The right person will be a self-starter, independent and driven. Has the ability to successfully identify and qualify new prospects and potential projects. As a member of Staub’s Sales Team you will be able to lead your sales efforts utilizing the latest technology to provide the highest quality parts that are delivered on time.
- The candidate will have a defined territory and will develop relationships with new business opportunities. Generate sales revenues that exceed annual sales goals using Staub’s diverse offerings of fabrication, laser cutting and other contract manufacturing services. You will work in a collaborative and problem solving culture where our entire team is focused on customer satisfaction.
- You will have up to 25% overnight travel in the Midwest and will be expected to exhibit at 4-6 trade shows per year.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- We require a minimum of 5 years successful manufacturing sales experience and a fundamental understanding of fabrication, laser cutting, machining and stamping.
- We offer a competitive base pay with commission, health insurance with 80% company paid, profit sharing, and vacation – You do not have to be located in the Dayton Region.
Staub Manufacturing Solutions has an industry reputation for high quality parts and exceptional service. We are a family business that believes in “doing the right thing” not only for our customers but for our team! It is very important to us that we hire the right talent to represent our company for the future.
If you are a Sales Professional and feel like you would be a good fit here at Staub Manufacturing Solutions, please send your resume to Steve Staub at email@example.com.