What an honor! Both of STAUB’s owners and one of our welders had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend the State of the Union address as official guests of First Lady, Melania Trump. Sandy, Steve and Corey were excited (and a little nervous) about being in the National spotlight, but were thrilled to bring positive attention to America’s critical manufacturing industry.
Their whirlwind trip took them to the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) headquarters, to the White House for a tour, to the Capital for the Address and to an early morning appearance on Fox and Friends. To revisit this special moment check out the links below:
- Best Seat in the House (NAM Video)
- Ohio manufacturer: ‘Trump has our back’ (Washington Examiner)
- Here’s Who Will Sit With the First Lady at the State of the Union (New York Times)
- 3 local people to be guests of first lady at State of the Union (Dayton Daily News)
- Trump highlights Staub Manufacturing Solutions at SOTU (Fox News Video)