Would you like to work for a growing company with a great culture?
Are you tired of changing jobs and want to find a company that you can retire from?
Are you motivated and like to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision?
Do you possess an attention to detail and maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment?
Would you like to work for a company where you can grow, learn and further your career?
If so, we want you to join our team!
- Management of customer semi-finished and finished goods inventory
- Coordination of customer order shipments and transportation to / from outside providers
- Interface with vendors to aid in the management of outside services
- Safe operation of fork trucks
- Verification of completion of routed operations prior to shipment of customer product
- Inspection and verification of incoming product from outside service providers
- Must be familiar with operating a computer
We will also cross train this individual so that they can become a valuable member of our team.
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental and eye insurance (we pay 80%), quarterly profit sharing, vacation pay, holiday pay, retirement, training and more!
This is a direct hire position and not with an employment agency.
All employees must be able to pass a drug test.
Apply directly on our CAREERS page or…
Send resume along with references .
Staub Manufacturing Solutions
2501 Thunderhawk Court
Dayton, OH 45414
Be sure to list position #123SR1 on your application.